The Software Strategy Letter provides analysis and insights into the architectural and business side of software development, particularly in the context of IoT applications. It aims to enable the reader to become better at evaluating technology and making solid long-lasting decisions.
Topics revolve around the following subjects:
- Software development practices ranging from strategic planning over architecture to implementation.
- The art of (technical) decision making.
- Architectural challenges of IoT.
- Collections of Best Practices and Patterns.
- Evaluations, comparisons and definitions of technology (platforms, tools, frameworks, techniques).
- The “human” side of the technology business, from hiring, training to team-work in the age of distributed organisations and increasing automation.
Please email me directly.
All views expressed on this site are my own and do not represent the opinions of any entity whatsoever with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated.